His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander, and First Deputy Prime Minister, awarded eight government service centres that have received gold classification under the second edition of the “Taqyeem” service evaluation program, at Riffa Palace.
HRH the Crown Prince highlighted the Kingdom’s continued commitment to enhancing the performance of public services, in line with Bahrain’s comprehensive development led by HM the King.
In this regard, HRH the Crown Prince emphasised the importance of innovation within government work streams to ensure optimal performance and service delivery excellence, in the interest of citizens.
HRH the Crown Prince then awarded the following government service centres:
1. The Information and E-Government Authority Center for ID Card Services located in Muharraq
2. The Northern Municipal Service Center located in Hamad Town, affiliated with the Ministry of Works, Municipalities Affairs & Urban Planning
3. The Bahrain Investors Center, affiliated with the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism
4. The Precious Metals and Gemstone Testing Directorate, affiliated with the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism
5. The customer service centre located in Mazaya Plaza, affiliated with the Electricity and Water Authority
6. The main reception centre, affiliated with the Social Insurance Organization
7. The reception centre located in Seef Mall Muharraq, affiliated with the Social Insurance Organization
8. The customer service centre located in Seef Mall, affiliated with the labour fund, Tamkeen
HRH the Crown Prince commended the Government Service Centers Evaluation Committee’s efforts for their thorough assessment of the services provided by the public centres, noting that the second edition of Taqyeem has set high standards and accelerated competition, supporting the government’s aim of delivering quality services for all.
For their part, the senior government officials in attendance expressed gratitude for HRH the Crown Prince’s continued support for enhanced public sector services, noting that positive service outcomes benefit citizens and help to ensure Kingdom’s overall development.
A number of senior government officials attended the ceremony.